The current business landscape is challenging even for organizations that traditionally support remote work. COVID-19 is forcing entire organizations to adapt to a distributed workforce, and their physical infrastructure is hard-pressed to keep up. Cloud computing may well be the answer, for several reasons.
Join 55,000 other Business + Tech Leaders
Get industry news, business insights, and the information you need delivered straight to your inbox.
- How Leading Global Companies Are Using Sustainability As A Market Differentiator
- Four Principals For Building A Better Analytics Team
- SaaS for Talent Acquisition: How HR Tech Can Sway the War for Talent
- How Cloud Computing Can Support Remote Work During COVID-19
- Why Business Must Strike a Balance with AI and Emotional Intelligence
- Optimism: The Top Employee Trait of 2020