Finding and hiring employees is tricky enough – but how do you keep them once you’ve found them?
Find out why brands need to care about employee experience, how HR leaders can use technology to shape this – and the secrets and tricks to enhancing your organizational brand and culture.
Join Meghan M. Biro of TalentCulture and Paul Burrin of Sage People as they discuss:
- Why employee experiences are so critical for success in today’s world of work.
- How to bridge the gap between HR strategy and senior executive buy-in.
- How to shape a great employee experience at every single touchpoint.
- How leaders can leverage tech and data to engage the workforce.
- The essential capabilities every modern HR platform must include.
Most of all, you’ll come away knowing why experiences are about so much more than nice offices – and why it’s not about the perks, but how you create the right place for employees to do their absolute best.
Event Date: October 5, 2017
Status: On Demand
Link: Click here >>